PRIVJS LICENSE AGREEMENT
This license agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the seller/developer of the package(s) (the "Seller") that you have purchased on the PrivJs.com website (the "Package(s)").
1. Grant of License. The Seller grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Package(s) for the purpose of creating, developing, and publishing your own software applications, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The license is valid for a certain period of time as agreed upon at the time of purchase.
2. Restrictions. You shall not, and shall not permit any third party to: (i) copy, modify, distribute, or sell the Package(s) or any portion thereof without the Seller's permission; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Package(s); (iii) use the Package(s) for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; or (iv) use the Package(s) in any manner that violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. The Package(s) and all intellectual property rights relating thereto, including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets, are and shall remain the property of the Seller, who is the licensor of the Package(s) to you under this Agreement.
4. Termination. This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or if the user fails to renew the subscription when required as per the terms agreed upon at the time of purchase. Upon termination, you shall immediately cease all use of the Package(s) and destroy all copies of the Package(s) in your possession.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Package(s) are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Seller does not warrant that the Package(s) will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Package(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Seller be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Package(s), even if the Seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which the company is based, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Seller regarding the use of the Package(s) and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and the Seller.
9. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
10. No Waiver. The failure of the Seller to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
11. Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact the Seller at the contact information provided on the PrivJs.com website.